The HD74ALVC162835 is an 18-bit universal bus driver designed for 2.3 V to 3.6 V VCC operation. Data flow from A to Y is controlled by the output enable (OE). The device operates in the transparent mode when the latch enable (LE) is high. When LE is low, the A data is latched if the clock (CLK) input is held at a high or low logic level. If the LE is low, the A data is stored in the latch/flip flop on the low to high transition of CLK. When OE is high, the outputs are in the high impedance state.
• Meets “PC SDRAM registered DIMM design support document, Rev. 1.2”
• VCC = 2.3 V to 3.6 V
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High output current ±12 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V)
• All outputs have equivalent 26 Ω series resistors, so no external resistors are required
Renesas Electronics is a semiconductor company with an
outstanding portfolio of global market-leading products. Renesas has the
technology and capabilities to deliver almost everything required in an
age focusing on human needs, including security technologies,
miniaturization and power-saving technologies, networking, and interface
technologies. Renesas aims to stay one step ahead and to be the true
intelligent chip solution provider — the world leader in its field.